Monday, May 24, 2010

Kind Note from Church Member in Idaho Falls

[Note: We received this email from a member of the Church in Idaho Falls on Sunday afternoon. I referred to this email in my weekly note to Elder Call, and he responded in his email on Monday. As always, I've deleted the name of the individual to protect privacy.
--Editor]




23 May 2010

Brother and Sister Call,

I am a member of the Shamrock Park Ward, in the Idaho Falls South Stake. Today at sacrament meeting your son was the featured speaker. What a fine young man. I was impressed by both his knowledge of the gospel and his enthusiasm for missionary work. There was a great spirit attending his talk.

I thought, it is too bad that his parents couldn't see him in action today. You would have been so proud. Thanks for raising such a fine young man who could come to Idaho and help build the Lord's kingdom here.

I went away from the meeting very impressed and hope to find someone for Elder Call to teach in my neighborhood.

Have a great day,

Brother ---

No comments:

Post a Comment